If you would like to work with a flexible company from your own design studio or office on a part time basis with hours to fit in with your lifestyle and supplement your usual design work we may have just the right opportunity for you
Graphic Designer with Knowledge of Web and User Interface.
Rapid Banners’ greatest asset is it’s network of experienced designers, we are looking to expand our team and are looking for highly experienced graphic designers with a good portfolio of work to join our team. The opportunity should be considered a part time vacancy and most of our designers use the extra work to supplement their usual daily business.
This means you are welcome to log in to the Rapid Banners projects system and pick up a project any time you have spare time between your own work. This flexible approach means if you are busy with your own clients there is no pressure to take on a project, however if you have a couple of quiet days or are looking to work overtime you can grab a project or two… or three, basically if you can handle the work and it’s available you are welcome to accept it and complete the project.
This flexible approach however does not mean we don’t expect the very best from our designers, each client is asked for feedback after each project so it’s important to give each and every project you accept your very best, we don’t accept second best.
- Highly experienced in Adobe Photoshop;
- Competent using Adobe Fireworks;
- Preferable good knowledge of print design and layout using InDesign (not essential but won’t be able to accept print design projects without this) ;
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator;
- Good knowledge of online media, marketing and social media;
- Basic knowledge of HTML and website design and layout.
- Great, friendly customer service and interaction – our tone is informal but professional.